WATCH D.O.G.S. - Dads Of Great Students
Madison elementary school has implemented the Watch DOGS program. It is a father’s involvement program, with goals to provide male role models for the students, increase school safety and reduce bullying.
Fathers/uncles/grandpas are encouraged to participate and increase the involvement of male figures at Madison.
WHAT DO FATHERS GET:
- Spend a day at Madison and with your child, show them you care.
- Increase school safety and reduce bullying.
- Gain awareness of a child’s everyday world.
- Awesome T-shirt.
WHAT DO STUDENTS GET:
- Sense of safety at school.
- Having a great role model to learn from.
- Extra instructional support at school.
- Boasting rights that their father is a watch DOG.
- Comet cash.