Together, we can make the 2018-19 school year incredible for our kids!
Your Madison PTA donations support additional programs at our school this year, plus your donations are tax deductible! Madison PTA is a 501(c)3 organization and our TIN is 95-6208084. We also encourage participation through your company’s gift matching program.
We’re truly grateful for any contribution you can make this year. For questions,
email Melanie Basen, VP of Fundraising, at email@example.com
Your PTA donations support Assemblies, Battle of the Books, Career Day, Family Fun Events, Field Day, Field Trips, Halloween Carnival, Hands on Art, Movie Nights, Multicultural Night, Parent Ed Nights, Reflections, Science Night, STAReading, Yearbook & much more!
ANNUAL FUNDRAISING DRIVES
We rely on your giving! Every school year, your generous donations allow us to fund many exciting programs and make Madison Elementary even better for our kids.
2018 Incredible Fall Cash Drive (Aug-Nov)
Financial Goal: $15,000
Individual Goal: $50 per student
2019 Jog-A-Thon (Jan-Mar)
Financial Goal: $20,000
Individual Goal: $75 per student
ANNUAL PTA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
You can make our year incredible by joining Madison PTA! Annual membership helps us meet our school’s needs that are outside the scope of their budget. Plus, it gives you a voice at our school and entitles you to some amazing member-only perks available at capta.org/join/member-perks/
PTA Membership does not require you to volunteer, but when you do go that extra step and help with any PTA program, you set a fine example for our kids and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
2018-19 PTA Membership Dues ($10 per person)
- Enrollment Goal: 100%
- $2.25 goes to National PTA
- $2.00 goes to California State PTA
- $0.50 goes to 33rd District PTA
- $0.50 goes to Redondo Beach Council PTA
- $4.75 goes to Madison (Unit) PTA
- Join Now at jointotem.com/ca/redondo-beach/madison-pta/join
2018-19 Redondo Beach Council of PTAs Community Membership Dues ($75 per person)
- Join all 11 Redondo Beach School PTAs with ONE COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP!
- Join Now at rbpta.org
2018-19 RBEF $250+ Business Partnerships
- $75 of your RBEF donation will go toward becoming a Redondo Beach Council of PTAs Community Member
- Your business will receive an RBEF/PTA Business Partner window decal
YEAR-ROUND PASSIVE OPPORTUNITIES
Donate with every purchase! You’re going to buy stuff, so why not partner with the companies that will donate a portion back to Madison PTA.
Amazon Smiles (0.5% of your purchases)
BoxTops (10¢ per Box Top Label)
Farm Fresh to You (10% of your purchases)
- Promo Code: MADISONPTA
More Prepared LLC (Emergency Kits)
Olivers Labels (20% of your purchases)
Shutterfly (13% of your purchases)
Spiritwear Hero (10% of your purchases)
Code Ninjas ($20 for every member signup)
- 60 Peninsula Center Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Your participation and purchases support Madison! We have several fun opportunities planned throughout the school year and would love for you to join us.
- Bookfairs (fall & spring)
- Dine Outs (throughout the year)
- Family Portraits (November 3)
- Original Works/Square1 Art (fall/spring)
- Silent Auction (October 26)