February 5, 2021
Madison PTA invites you to become Matching Donor for Madison Elementary School’s March 19-26th Move-a-thon fundraiser. We ask that Matching Donors pledge a minimum of $250 to the Move-a-thon; our fundraising goal for this event is $20,000 (the same as previous Jog-a-thons). The 2021 Move-a-thon is a week-long event (a re-imagining of our annual ½ day Jog-a-thon) which invites our students to celebrate all forms of movement, from Aikido to Zoomba, and everything in between.
Depending on the size of your family’s pledge, you, and other Matching Donors, will be grouped together during one of four matching challenges staged throughout the fundraiser.
- 24-hour Match Challenge #1: Friday, March 5th (2 weeks before)
- 24-hour Match Challenge #2: Friday, March 12th (1 week before)
- 24-hour Match Challenge #3: Wednesday, March 17th (2 days before)
- 24-hour Match Challenge #4: Thursday, March 18th (1 day before)
Why become a Move-A-Thon Matching Donor?
- Your generous donations help support additional programs at our school whether we’re in-person or distance learning. During a typical year, your support allows PTA to provide special programs like Battle of the Books, Career Day, Multicultural Night, Family Fun Events, Field Day, Field Trips, Hands on Art, STAR Reading and more. This year, we’ve been able to host Halloween and Valentine’s Day Drive-Thrus, the ISprowt Science Assembly, and increase Classroom grants for our teachers. With your matching gift, we can continue these amazing experiences for all our students, this year and beyond.
- Your donations contribute to the economic health of our community. We choose to live here because we value the education our children receive at our local public schools, and we know the entire community benefits from a solid school system. The quality of our schools helps sustain the demand for housing in our community, and a community-wide commitment to our schools ensures that both remain strong.
- Plus, your donation is tax deductible, as Madison PTA is a 501(c)3 and our TIN is 95-6208084.
If you are interested in becoming a matching donor, please reach out to myself at email@example.com and/or Tanya Shay at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 19th. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Tax ID: 95-6208084